We're on a mission to end homelessness, will you join us?
Right now, there are over 122,000 people experiencing homelessness in Australia.
Join our mission by creating your own fundraiser and stand with Australians in need, until they can stand for themselves.
- Jenny Waddell just donated $15.00
- Anonymous just donated $16.20
- Adam just donated $26.38
- Hunter River High School just created a team in Hunter River High School
- Jane just registered for Hunter River High School
- Judy just donated $1000.00
- Mascha just donated $26.00
- Henry just donated $52.25
- Chelle just donated $100.00
- Peter just donated $105.50
- Al Abraham just donated $31.13
- Wajma just registered for SEM for CLIP
- Oscar Hourigan just donated $16.00
- Elissa Neufeld just donated $31.65
- Robert just donated $105.50
- Teresa just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $74.00
- Sam Holz just donated $52.75
- Donna Coles just donated $31.65
- Ingrid Divers just donated $10.18
HOW IT WORKS
Choose an idea for your fundraiser and create your online page
Share your page and ask your community to support you
Raise vital funds and stand with Australians in need
Together, we supported 147,913 Australians on their journey towards independence last year.
So far, 420 people have joined our mission and have raised $784,832 to help end homelessness!
Join our mission by hosting a Sleepout!
Take part in Mission Australia's Sleepout by challenging yourself to sleep somewhere you wouldn't usually for the night. Get sponsored and raise funds to support Australians at risk, or experiencing homelessness.
You can host a Sleepout in your backyard, at school, at work, with your sports club, church or other community groups. Prefer to keep it low-key? Get involved by hosting a Pyjama Day instead.
Why we need you to join our mission...
are homeless on any given night*
under 12 are without a safe home tonight*
37% of people
accessing homelessness services were experiencing domestic and family violence^
Fundraising tips & tools
We've created some handy fundraising resources and downloads to help you acheive your fundraising goals. You'll find tips and tools to help organise and promote your fundraiser as well as educate your supporters with statistics and issues impacting Australians experiencing homelessness.
Remember, we're here to help so reach out if you can't find what you're looking for. Send us an email or call on 0472 918 925.
How Mission Australia helps people and communities in need
Since 1859, we’ve been standing alongside people in need across Australia, offering real hope that has lasting impact.
Every day we deliver homelessness crisis and prevention services, provide social and affordable housing, assist struggling families and children, address mental health issues, fight substance dependencies, support people with disability and much more.
Mission Australia believes a person’s circumstances shouldn’t define their future and that given the right support, everyone can reach their full potential.